Call me Diane


Recently you may have seen me post an article that argued that those who call zhemselves transgenders are afflicted with a mental disorder*.

Well, I'm here to tell you that I have seen the rainbow-coloured light, and that I was completely and totally wrong. Transgenderism is not a mental disorder. It is entirely valid and right to argue that a man can be a woman, and a woman can be a fish, and a fish can be a bicycle.

Ah, but what brought about this sudden change of heart in a former shitlord once dedicated to rooting out and exposing what xhe called "a direct result of madness and confusion"?

So that I may foster truth and reconciliation between members of the great Covenant that binds us all together in spiritual harmony with the great Oneness of the Universe, I hereby announce that I will no longer go by the name of Didact, or play that icky horrible stupid HALO franchise, which emphasises war and violence and other doubleplusungood things.

No longer will I be identified as a Promethean Warrior-Servant, dedicated to acts of mindless destruction and evil.

You shall now know me as Diane, a beautiful and shapely Lifeworker who will dedicate xirself to bringing peace, harmony, love, and queerness to all that xhe encounters.

I will soon be starting up a Patreon page where you, my dearly beloved readers, can contribute funds toward my expensive but totally necessary, and 100% effective, identity reassignment surgery. And remember, if you don't contribute, you are clearly a cisgender heteronormative oppressive patriarchal white male, whose very existence causes the planet to heave and groan in torment!

*A note to the slow, the clueless, the stupid, and the SocJus types who may have somehow stumbled upon this post: what is today's date?

Dipshits.

Comments

  1. Negative, Infinity, I don't like it.. Obvious flood infestation. Didact must be teabagged for the remainder of April 1st! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apo Foo Mah niqqa1 April 2017 at 10:04

    Tits or GTFO Diane. Oh wait, this your blog, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tits can be found every Friday evening here. There are some particularly fine specimens to be found here.

      Delete
  3. I agree with this article. I will now be identified as a dildo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eduardo the Magnificent1 April 2017 at 12:15

    I'll see your gender map and raise you....

    [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/144/327/9ca.jpg[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well played, sir, well played =)

      Delete
    2. Eduardo the Magnificent1 April 2017 at 20:51

      I thought I knew how to image, but apparently not.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts