Friday T&A: And, we're back! Edition

It only took over a week, but I'm pleased to report that my internet issues appear to have been resolved. My ISP, which much surely take the cake for being the worst in the country in terms of customer service and satisfaction, apparently figured out ass from elbow to a sufficient degree to restore connectivity for most of its network.

With that in mind, and seeing as how it is St. Patrick's Day- which is of course an excuse for every single slutty girl in the country to walk around wearing a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" t-shirt- on a Friday, and seeing as how the !@#$%^&* idiots stopped me from carrying out this very important public service last Friday, here is a double-dose of soft womanly goodness to help make those beers all the more enjoyable.

Happy Friday, boys.

Pics courtesy of our friends at Radass.com, classybro.com, and some Ukrainian bird on Instagram.

A post shared by Iryna (@playmateiryna) on

A post shared by Iryna (@playmateiryna) on

A post shared by Iryna (@playmateiryna) on












Comments

  1. Nice. Certainly takes the mind off winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No red heads?! On st Patrick's day? The shame of it all. I mean I know gingers have no souls, but you have to make an exception on st. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. You're quite correct. That was clearly an oversight on my part. I'll have to make up for it next time.

      Delete
    2. Hey, we all make mistakes from time to time. It is what makes life fun.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts