So THAT'S What They Mean By "Special Ed"...

And here I thought "Hot For Teacher" was just a really funny and really silly VAN HALEN song that only gets played at strip clubs these days- I didn't think it would actually happen in real life:
A Dallas teacher has generated a buzz around the high school where she teaches Spanish ever since students discovered that she posed nude online as Playboy’s “Coed of the Month” in February 2011. 
Cristy Nicole Deweese, 21, is a first-year teacher at Rosie M. Collins Sorrells School of Education and Social Services, reports The Dallas Morning News
The magnet school, which serves students in ninth through 12th grades, is located on a campus that hosts six semi-independent magnet high schools. 
Deweese had apparently just turned 18 when she posed nude for the illustrious men’s magazine. She was not employed by the Dallas Independent School District at the time.
In Playboy’s online videos and photos, Deweese goes by the much sexier name, Cristy Nicole.
Now admittedly she did this when she was about 19, I guess, and female college students are not exactly a group known for good judgement or sobriety or understanding of the term "future consequences". I have just two things to say about this.

One, I have absolutely no problem with teachers becoming strippers. The government-sponsored education system is a joke as it is- why not eliminate any remaining pretense that the system works?

Two, and much more importantly- WHY THE HELL DIDN'T MY HIGH SCHOOL HAVE TEACHERS LIKE THAT?!?!? Organic chemistry would have been soooo much more interesting, and I might actually remember some of it today. And don't even get me started on Physics- I was pretty good at it, but I think it would have been way better with a stripper for a teacher. Honestly I think that the guys who created that separate physics engine in Dead or Alive 4 for the women's breasts were on to something there.

Comments

Popular Posts